Sincere cooperation and common development to share a blue sky
Have a green area
"Integrity and win-win" business philosophy creates a model of strong cooperation
First, the company's purpose
Industry serves the country and is committed to the development of China's hose industry;
Serving customers, relying on quality products and sincere service to create value for customers;
For the benefit of employees, dedicated to helping employees achieve self-worth through a common cause;
Our pursuit is: "Rely on continuous innovation to deliver a more perfect world for people!"
Second, the company's core values
Integrity "Quit bullying", "No light promise", "Speak must do, and do what you must do", you must do when you say it;
Continuous innovation is the source of survival and development;
First-class employees, first-class technology, first-class products, first-class service, first-class brand;
The pragmatic survival way, the century-old shop is built by all employees one brick and one tile;
Crisis awareness can only be avoided if we establish crisis awareness;
Putting people first is the foundation of building an enterprise. The success of a company depends on the innovation ability and self-realization of employees.
Third, the company's successful experience
After nearly 10 years of market baptism, we have explored a unique development path, and contributed valuable experience to the company's sustainable development and society:
1. Choose an industry with the most potential. Only big markets can incubate big companies. The company's success is first attributed to the entrepreneurs' unique choice of optical fiber and cable manufacturing industry, which is one of the most promising industries in China!
2. Explored a set of distinctive operating mechanisms. The company has always adhered to system innovation, and gradually established a marketing mechanism that combines standardization and flexibility; a distribution mechanism that reasonably reflects the interests of customers, shareholders, employees and other parties; and an internal management control mechanism that "strictly manages and treats others".
3. Trained an excellent management team. The company adheres to people-oriented, and on the premise of respecting human nature and personal value, has cultivated a team with professionalism, innovation ability and team awareness, and created a mechanism for employees and enterprises to develop together and distinguish outstanding talents.
Fourth, the company's basic strategy
(I) Strategic Development
1. Take the "professional" path. Focus on the hose industry, effectively allocate resources such as capital, technology, and talents, consolidate the core competitiveness of the enterprise, form a competitive advantage, and achieve partial leadership in development.
2. Do something. Never take the risk to enter areas where you have no competitive advantage, keep calm thinking in the face of achievements and temptations, and eliminate impulse and blind decision-making.
3. Make a "quick fish". Facing the fierce market competition of "big fish eats small fish", the company must insist on continuous innovation and always
"Swimming" is in front of the opponent and seeks to gradually grow and develop by means of flexible mechanisms.
(Two) management culture
The company always attaches great importance to the important role of culture in management, and strives to gradually explore a unique corporate management culture in practice. Relying on management culture to unite employees, inherit the spirit of the enterprise, and support the development of the enterprise. According to the company's core values, the development of management culture should form the following characteristics:
1. Objective. All management tasks of the company must have clear and actionable goals.
2. Normative. Institutionalization will drive the company's management to a scientific, standardized, and procedural improvement.
3. Innovative. Creating an environment conducive to the development of employees' innovation ability is the key to managing high-tech companies.
4. Teamwork. An enterprise team composed of first-class employees must be super-first-class.
5. Crisis awareness. Opportunities for development are often hidden behind crises.
6. Humanism. The ultimate vision of management is to achieve the common development of the company and its employees.